Frequently Asked Questions
There is no need to bring any of your own fishing gear. We have everything you'll need. But if you'd prefer to bring your favorite fly rod and/or flies, you're more than welcome.
- Don't forget your:
- Polarized sunglasses*
- Non-marking shoes
- Food and refreshments for the day
- LA fishing license
- Weather appropriate clothing
* Highly recommended.
- Your remaining balance is due at the dock immediately following your charter.
- Cash, Venmo, checks, and credit cards are accepted.
- Please be aware there is a 4% convenience fee when using a credit card.
- Even without a PayPal account, you are able to pay via PayPal using a debit or credit card. When you are directed to the payment options, select the option to use a credit or debit card.
- You are also welcome to send your deposit via Venmo or you can mail a check. Please contact us if you'd prefer to avoid using PayPal and we can discuss your payment.
You're all set. You should receive a confirmation email from us shortly after booking. After that, the captain will be in touch the week of your trip to discuss and confirm the weather and go over when/where to meet.
- Yes. Everyone on board over the age of 15 will need a Louisiana state fishing license.
- They can be purchased here.
- The 3-day charter pass covers everything you need and is your cheapest option.
- You do not need any of the captain's information to purchase your license. If it is asking you for the their license numbers, you are trying to purchase the wrong license.